Neshaminy CEEB Code: 392145 Center Code: 39-368
Neshaminy CEEB Code: 392145 Center Code: 183-880Free online ACT practice test
COVID-19 Health & Safety ProceduresMasks are required to be worn by everyone for the entirety of the exam. Social Distancing will be enforced at all times. All students are required to answer affirmatively to the following statements:
- In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a positive covid-19 test or is presumed to have covid-19.
- You do not have covid-19 or reason to believe you have covid-19. Symptoms of covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- You agree to wear a mask the entire time you’re at this test site and follow instructions from testing staff.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of covid-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you’re accepting that risk.