NHS Winter Sports 2023-2024
Tryouts Begin Friday, November 17th
Check individual sports websites for specific tryout information.
Arbiter/Family ID Registration:
- Log in to your Arbiter Registration (FamilyID account) Arbiter/Family ID if you have registered before (DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT). OR
- Create an Arbiter Registration (FamilyID account) if you have NEVER registered before.
- Have the appropriate person(s) complete the first 5 sections of the PIAA CIPPE Form (Physical Form) within this online registration.
- Section 6 physical evaluation (found at CIPPE Form/Physical Form) must be filled out by an Authorized Medical Examiner (AME), and a hard copy must be given to your coach on the first day of tryouts.
- NOTE: If you participated in a Fall Sport and/or turned in a Physical Form completed and signed by a doctor dated after June 1, 2023, you only need to turn in section 7 of the PIAA Physical Form to your coach in order to try out.
Concussion Education/Baseline Testing: Student-athletes planning to participate in basketball or wrestling will also have to complete concussion education and baseline testing sessions. Contact your coach for details.Transfer Students:If you have attended another high school prior to coming to Neshaminy you will also need to complete the new PIAA transfer process. Please contact the Co-Curricular for assistance 215-809-6142.