Neshaminy offices will be operate from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm on weekdays starting Tuesday, July 7. Staff may be working remotely on some days, but will answer office phones remotely during business hours. Please conduct as much business as possible through email or phone. Messages left after hours wil be returned within 24 hours on weekdays. All staff and visitors must adhere to health department guidelines posted at each building, and wear face masks when they will be within six feet of any other person in Neshaminy buildings.
"Bravery and Resilience During Covid-19" webcast
Click here to view the archived video of a special live webcast for Neshaminy families featuring Dr. Katherine Dahlsgaard from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. "Bravery and Resilience During Covid-19" is the title of her presentation on handling the every day challenges parents and their children are facing during this pandemic.
To request an addtional Chromebook or repair of an exisiting Chromebook
For online curriculum, meal distribution, technology and family resource information please visit
SUMMER READING LISTS
The lists below are for the grade your student will be entering in the fall. Have fun reading!!
SUMMER MATH PACKETS
Students are encouraged to work on the math problems in the Summer Math Packets in preparation for their next math course; completion of the Summer Math Packet is NOT REQUIRED for the return to school in the fall. Some packets indicate they are due the 1st day of school. However, completion is optional for your child.
STUDENT OF THE MONTH
Congratulations to the following students being honored for student of the month!
5th grade - Anila Hossan, Leorashree Narendranathan, and Rhylee Rosen
6th grade - Anthony Baez, Sean Green-Boyle, Aidan Godfrey, Ciaran Murphy, and Makayla Simmons
7th grade - Eric Brandau, Robert Braun, Rocco Cauvin, Dominic Ciallella, Kyle Dailey, Alexander Egley, Thomas Gulla and Olivia Snyder
8th grade - Juliana Bridge, Sierra Cofer, Nikki Lopez, Olivia Hughes, Lauren Faul, Robert Powell, Allison Karpovich, Grace Slack and Zaynurakhon Zokirova
The Poquessing Pantry is closed at this due to the social distancing and stay at home orders. Please use the link above for local pantries. If you are unsuccessful obtaining what you need for your family, please contact me directly. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 215-809-6210
8TH GRADE INFORMATION
Please check back for information for our 8th grade students.
Poquessing Middle School is now using FamilyID as our sports registraton program! When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. Please follow the instructions below to register your student athlete.
You must log into FamilyID and fill out appropriate sections to be able to participate in a sport. Each sport season it must be updated with the new sport your athlete is playing.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly
STUDENT ATTENDANCE POLICY
In keeping with changes to Pennsylvania la, the Neshaminy School Board has adopted an updated attendance policy which took effect starting with the 2018-2019 school year. A letter describing this policy can be found below:
Seventh(7th) and eighth(8th) grade students are permitted to tryout for sports(fall, winter and spring). ALL althletes MUST have a current physical BEFORE he/she may tryout! Complete the entire form below. The physical must be dated no earlier than June 1, 2019. The physician completes page 6.
For more sports information, please reference Sports Information under HEADLINES.
Poquessing's Technology 1:1 Initiative
As Neshaminy School District continues to provide technology to its middle school students, all 5th and 8th grade students will receive a new Chromebook for the 2019-2020 school year. The devices are take home devices.
A required ONE TIME non-refundable usage fee of $30.00 (maximum of $90.00 per family with multiple students) for each NEW device will be collected for Accidental Damage Protection (ADP). Check, Cash, Money order or online payment is accepted.
The following links will provide the information needed for the technology initiative, including the necessary forms.
5th GRADE INFORMATION
Free & Reduced Price Meal Program at Neshaminy
- Letter to Neshaminy families about the Free & Reduced Meal Program (PDF)
- Informational video (YouTube)
- Free & Reduced Meal Program information & application web page
Volunteer information (new procedures)
All school volunteers must complete background checks to ensure the safety of our students and comply with Pennsylvania law. For new volunteers this process can take 2-4 weeks, so we encourage all potential volunteers to complete this process in advance to avoid being left out of field trips or in-school volunteer activities. Please visit the Neshaminy volunteer web page for more information on this process.
Get the Neshaminy app!
The Neshaminy app is available for Apple and Android and can be downloaded for FREE at their online app stores. The app is a great way to connect with the District, receive important alerts, see information about your child and their school, and contact our staff.
Safe2Say Something app
Neshaminy is introducing the Safe2Say app on Thursday, April 10 in the middle schools and Neshaminy High School. Please click on the links below for more information about this important safety tool: