2020-2021 Reopening Plan
All classes will be held online during the month of September, with the exception of single full-day orientations that will be held for each grade level (see the Re-Opening page linked above for details and orientation dates).
A hybrid combination of online learning and in-person classes is scheduled to begin October 5.
Student Device Pick-Up / Repair
Families can still request a device for their student. Please see the technology information page for details and forms for pick-up and device repair.
Meal Plans / Free & Reduced
All student meals will be free of charge at least through December 31, 2020. Families can continue to pick up "grab & go" free meals for weekdays on Mondays and Wednesdays between 11am - 1pm. No application is required. More information can be found here.
WELCOME BACK LETTER
SEPTEMBER 2020 NSD MIDDLE SCHOOL ROTATION DAYS
PTO FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES
Our PTO has some great fundraising opportunities. Please click on the links below for more information.
1:1 Technology Information for School Year 2020-2021
Just as this past school year, each 5th grade student will receive a Chromebook. This year there will be no fee to help assist all families during the COVID-19 period. Next year, the fee will return. The links below are on-line and you must complete them in order to receive your students Chromebook. Additional information is as follows with links to forms as well.
- Your device is being Managed by GoGuardian- Web Filtering will be automatic
- Download 1:1 Technology forms and information
- Please fill out Parental form and Student Pledge
- Link to replace Chromebook Chargers
Poquessing Middle School is now using FamilyID as our sports registraton program! When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. Please follow the instructions below to register your student athlete.
You must log into FamilyID and fill out appropriate sections to be able to participate in a sport. Each sport season it must be updated with the new sport your athlete is playing.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly
ATHLETICS: Sports Physicals
Seventh(7th) and eighth(8th) grade students are permitted to tryout for sports(fall, winter and spring). ALL althletes MUST have a current physical BEFORE he/she may tryout! Complete the entire form below. The physical must be dated no earlier than June 1, 2020. The physician completes page 6.
For more sports information, please reference Sports Information under HEADLINES.
STUDENT ATTENDANCE POLICY
In keeping with changes to Pennsylvania la, the Neshaminy School Board has adopted an updated attendance policy which took effect starting with the 2018-2019 school year. A letter describing this policy can be found below:
Free & Reduced Price Meal Program at Neshaminy
Note: All student meals will be served free of charge at least until December 31, 2020. This includes the grab-and-go meals distributed Mondays and Wednesdays to any child under the age of 18.
- Letter to Neshaminy families about the Free & Reduced Meal Program (PDF)
- Informational video (YouTube)
- Free & Reduced Meal Program information & application web page
Get the Neshaminy app!
The Neshaminy app is available for Apple and Android and can be downloaded for FREE at their online app stores. The app is a great way to connect with the District, receive important alerts, see information about your child and their school, and contact our staff.
Safe2Say Something app
Neshaminy is introducing the Safe2Say app on Thursday, April 10 in the middle schools and Neshaminy High School. Please click on the links below for more information about this important safety tool: