Welcome to Neshaminy School District Central Registration!
Online Registration for Kindergarten and New Student Registration is in full swing!
To be eligible for kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2017.
To be eligible for first grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1, 2017.New students just moving into the district may register at any time.
Video: Welcome to kindergarten!All registrations are by appointment only
- Prior to an appointment being scheduled please register online by completing an electronic online application below.
- Once you have submitted the online application you will need to follow the procedures outlined below. We will contact you within 3-5 business days to schedule an appointment.
All registration appointments are conducted at the Pupil Services Office located at:
Maple Point Middle School
2250 Langhorne-Yardley Road
Langhorne, PA 19047You may e-mail any questions to email@example.com you can contact the central registration office at 215-809-6547.
Registration and Admission ProceduresREVIEW District Registration Policies: (Links to Policies 500, 501,502)REVIEW the Student Handbook for your child's school: Student HandbooksREVIEW the Immunization requirements: Immunization InformationREVIEW our Acceptable Use Policy: Acceptable Use Policy (Policy 811)
Required Documents: The following items are required by law for admission to Neshaminy School District. Acceptable documentation for each item is listed below. Please bring these items with you to your appointment.
1. Proof of Child's AgeREQUIRED at time of registration appointmentBirth CertificateBaptismal CertificateValid Passport
2. Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID REQUIRED at time of registration appointment3. Immunizations REQUIRED at time of registration appointmentCurrent Immunization RecordParents are also required to bring a completed Health History and Student Screening form at the time of the registration appointment. Please print now and complete for your appointment. All new students are also required to have a completed Physical Examination form. In addition, a Dental Examination form is required to be completed for all students entering Kindergarten, 3rd Grade and 7th Grade.4. Two (2) Proofs of Residency REQUIRED at time of registration appointment
- Property Deed, Current Real Estate Tax Bill or Current Rental Lease ( Lease must list all children living at residence and be signed by all parties.)
- PLUS One Current Bill for utility services that are connected to the residence by pipeline, wire or cable (i.e. water, gas, electric, land phone and cable TV are acceptable, whereas credit card, insurance, and wireless phone bills are NOT accepted )
5. Census Form is required to be completed for each registering family. Please print this form now, complete and bring with you to the registration appointment.(Note: All documentation required must be current and in the name of parent/guardian registering the child)
6. Parent Registration Statement (Act 26) and Record Release Request Provided at registration appointmentPlease provide a recent report card or unofficial transcript copy for students entering grades 5 through 12 at the time of registration appointment.Please provide a copy of Student's IEP, ER, and NOREP if student is Special Ed at the time of registration appointment.
Additional forms that cannot be provided online will be made available at the time of registration.
- Although we prefer parents use our Online Registration process we understand that does not always work for everyone.
- You will still need to gather the required documentation listed above as well as print out the paper registration and complete all required forms. Paper Registration Forms are available in the Neshaminy School District Administrative Office Lobby. Once your paper registration is completed please call for an appointment at 215-809-6547.