Neshaminy School District

We Build Futures

Release Records/Transcription Form

There is no fee for this service.

Recent graduates:
If you graduated this past school year, your transcript will be in the high school guidance department. You may go to the guidance department and sign a permission to release form or call them for other options.Their phone number is 215-809-6159 or 215-809-6161.Be sure to state that you graduated this past year.

All other graduates:
If you graduated more than one year ago, your transcript will be on file in the Pupil Services Department at the District Offices.The District Offices are located in the Maple Point Middle School complex.

To request a transcript from Pupil Services you may choose one of the following options:

  1. Download and complete the Transcript Release Form. Then return to the ATTN: Pupil Services/Transcripts via the US Mail at the address listed below
  2. Download and Fax completed Transcript Release Form to 215-809-6579
  3. Email completed Transcript Release Form to: 
In order to maintain the security of our building, walk-in transcript requests to the Pupil Services Offices are no longer accepted.
If you wish to mail your request, our address is:
ATTN: Pupil Services/Transcripts
Neshaminy School District
2001 Old Lincoln Highway
Langhorne, PA 19047 

For additional information, please call: 215-809-6588