Keystone testing schedule
The schedule for the annual Pennsylvania Keystone tests is as follows:
- English Language Arts: May 13 & 14, PM (all students in grade 10; grade 11 retakes)
- Mathematics: May 15 & 16, PM (all students in Algebra 1 grades 9/10/11 and retakes)
- Science: May 20 & 22, PM (all students in Biology grades 10/11 and retakes)
Parent / Guardian Information
- PSSA / Keystone Parent Information Letter
- PSSA / Keystone Parent Security Letter
- Keystone Parent Opt-Out Information Letter
Main Office: 215-809-6100
Counseling Center: 215-809-6101
District Announcements Below
Safe2Say Something app
Neshaminy is introducing the Safe2Say app on Thursday, April 10 in the middle schools and Neshaminy High School. Please click on the links below for more information about this important safety tool:
Neshaminy Alumni Awards
The Neshaminy Alumni Committee is seeking nominations for the first annual Alumni Achievement Awards to be held later this spring. The purpose is to honor outstanding lifetime achievement in post-graduation personal and professional pursuits among the alumni of Neshaminy School District as an inspiration to the current students of Neshaminy and the entire Neshaminy community. Please note that this award is completely separate from the annual Neshaminy Sports Hall of Fame awards.
Please fill out the online form linked below to add a nominee for consideration https://goo.gl/forms/OdXjYRpHmnRyg5qo1
#StandUp Neshaminy Sunset Challenge 5K & kids 2K
Registration is open for this race to be held at Maple Point Middle School on Friday, May 10, 2019, 6:45 pm. Certified course, electronically timed by RunBucks, LLC. Race t-shirt included with all pre-registrations. Info and registration here. Early bird registration special until 2/15/2019!
Help us Build Futures!
Substitute teacher / support staff hiring event
- Friday April 12, 2019 & Friday, April 26, 2019
- 10am-12pm each day at Maple Point District Administration office
- 2250 Langhorne-Yardley Road, Langhorne PA
- More information here
District Employment Information
For information about all other positions at Neshaminy, please visit our employment web page for information on current vacancies and application materials.
2018-2019 year-end schedule
On March 26, the Neshaminy School Board approved changes to the 2018-2019 calendar to account for weather and other school closures. The schedule for students will not change while teachers at Maple Point, Buck and Hoover will have one additional Professional Development day.
- NHS Comencement: Wednesday, June 12 (rain dates 6/13, 6/14)
- Half-days for students: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday June 12, 13 & 14
- Final day for students: Friday, June 14
- Teacher Professional Development Days: Monday & Tuesday, June 17 & 18
- Additional Teacher Professional Development Day for Hoover, Buck & Maple Point only: Wednesday, June 19