Health & Safety Plan
- Neshaminy Health & Safety Plan (updated August 24, 2021)
- 2021-2022 Covid019 Dashboard (with archived link to 2020-2021 dashboard)
- Dr. McGee's emails / status reports
Free Covid testing
Free Covid-19 testing is available at three sites in the county including Levittown for school staff and students. Click here for information.
- In-school meals (breakfast and lunch) will be free of charge for all students during the 2021-2022 school year. Menus can be found on the Neshaminy Food Services Department webpage.
Student Accident Insurance
Neshaminy offers the opportunity for families of students to sign up for a low-cost group supplemental student accident insurance plan that can help pay for expenses not covered by their own medical insurance. For information and an application form, click here.
Announcements at Hoover
PSSA testing information
The Pennsylvania PSSA test will be administered between June 2-10, 2021 for grades 3-8. Please see the documents below for exact testing dates and important information regarding the administration of these tests:
- PSSA / Keystone test parent informational letter
- PSSA test parent FAQ
- Keystone / PSSA electronic device policy
- Keystone / PSSA calculator policy
Get the Neshaminy app!
The Neshaminy app is available for Apple and Android and can be downloaded for FREE at their online app stores. The app is a great way to connect with the District, receive important alerts, see information about your child and their school, and contact our staff.
Safe2Say Something app
Neshaminy is introducing the Safe2Say app on Thursday, April 10 in the middle schools and Neshaminy High School. Please click on the links below for more information about this important safety tool: