May 25, 2022
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM Barnes & Noble Book Fair
May 30, 2022
June 3, 2022
June 13, 2022
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM 4th Grade Move-Up Ceremony
June 14, 2022
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM 1st grade Patriotic Performance
June 15, 2022
June 16, 2022
June 17, 2022
PSSA and Keystone Tests
The annual standardized tests will be administered between April 25 and May 20 this year. The Pennsylvania System of School Assessment (PSSA) tests are administered in grades 3-8. The Keystone Exams are subject-specific for HS Biology, English 10 (Literature) and Algebra 1 (MS or HS). Please review the important information below regarding these tests:
- Parent Information Letter for PSSA and Keystone Exams
- PSSA (grades 3-8) Parent Frequently Asked Questions
- Keystone Exam (grades 7-12) Parent Frequently Asked Questions
- PSSA and Keystone Exam Calculator Policy
- PSSA and Keystone Exam Electronic Device Policy
Testing dates are as follows:
English Language Arts (Grades 3-4): April 25-27
English Language Arts (Grades 5-8): April 26-28
Science (Grade 4 & 8) Grade 4: May 4 & 5, Grade 8: May 5
Biology: May 16 & 18
English 10 (Literature): May 23 & 24
Algebra 1: Middle School, May 18 & 19; High School, May 19 & 20
Health & Safety Plan
- Neshaminy Health & Safety Plan (updated January 4, 2022)
- 2021-2022 Covid019 Dashboard (with archived link to 2020-2021 dashboard)
- Dr. McGee's emails / status reports
Here Comes the Bus App
The free Here Comes the Bus app is now available for the entire District. You can track your student's bus using up-to-the-minute GPS data using the app, which is available at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It can also be accessed on the web here. Neshaminy's school code is 29378.
Free Covid testing
Free Covid-19 testing is available at three sites in the county including Levittown for school staff and students. Click here for information.
Parent / Guardian Workshops
Neshaminy is please to offer two special free online workshops just for parents and guardians of Neshaminy students:
- Thursday, May 12, 7-8:30 pm: Families Connect series features Dr. Katherine Dahlsgaard to continue our discussion about building resiliency in our children. Pre-register for this online event here.
- Wednesday, May 25, 6:30-7:30 pm: NSD Title I Parent and Family Engagement event: "Smart but Scattered: Helping Children Strengthen Executive Skills to Reach Their Potential" hosted by Dr. Peg Dawson. Pre-register here.
If you have questions about anything Neshaminy and don't know where to start, Ask Trish! You can call her at 215-809-7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Day is Friday, June 3rd. Please have your child wear sunscreen and bring a water bottle to school. If you purchased a field day t-shirt, please have them wear it. Otherwise, they can wear any t-shirt the color of their team (blue or red).
Reminder: This is not a spectator event.
Get the Neshaminy app!
The Neshaminy app is available for Apple and Android and can be downloaded for FREE at their online app stores. The app is a great way to connect with the District, receive important alerts, see information about your child and their school, and contact our staff.
Safe2Say Something app
Neshaminy is introducing the Safe2Say app on Thursday, April 10 in the middle schools and Neshaminy High School. Please click on the links below for more information about this important safety tool: