Neshaminy offices will be operate from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm on weekdays starting Tuesday, July 7. Staff may be working remotely on some days, but will answer office phones remotely during business hours. Please conduct as much business as possible through email or phone. Messages left after hours wil be returned within 24 hours on weekdays. All staff and visitors must adhere to health department guidelines posted at each building, and wear face masks when they will be within six feet of any other person in Neshaminy buildings.
"Bravery and Resilience During Covid-19" webcast
Click here to view the archived video of a special live webcast for Neshaminy families featuring Dr. Katherine Dahlsgaard from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. "Bravery and Resilience During Covid-19" is the title of her presentation on handling the every day challenges parents and their children are facing during this pandemic.
To request repair of a District Chromebook
For meal distribution, technology and family resource information please visit
District Art Show
The art teachers of Neshaminy are proud to present some of the best work from their students during the 2019-2020 school year. The District Art Show will be held online and highlight artworks from one school each day between July 3-13. To view the galleries, please visit the District Art Show web page.
Class of 2021 Senior Parking Permit Application & Instructions
12th Grade Students/Parents:
Senior parking permits will be available to students that qualify. Please read the application and submit by the deadline. The following timeline will be utilized for the receipt, processing and distribution of parking permits to Seniors.
- 7/9 - 8/19/20: Qualified students (including co-curricular) may submit applications to the Grade 12 Office
- 8/21/20: A lottery will be held for those students who have submitted appllications and meet the criteria to obtain a parking permit.
- 8/24/20: Students eligible to purchase a parking permit will have their names listed o the website
Please click here for senior parking permit application and instructions which will serve those looking to obtain:
Important information for incoming NHS Seniors and their families...
- Senior portraits will be taken July 13-16 and July 20-23 in the "Art Gallery" conference room across from the Main Office Theodore Kloos Auditorium at NHS.
- You must schedule an appointment with the photographer, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place.
- Please see this PDF document for information about scheduling appointments, photo session procedures, and social distancing information.
Main Office: 215-809-6100
Counseling Center: 215-809-6101
District Announcements Below
Free & Reduced Price Meal Program at Neshaminy
- Letter to Neshaminy families about the Free & Reduced Meal Program (PDF)
- Informational video (YouTube)
- Free & Reduced Meal Program information & application web page
Volunteer information (new procedures)
All school volunteers must complete background checks to ensure the safety of our students and comply with Pennsylvania law. For new volunteers this process can take 2-4 weeks, so we encourage all potential volunteers to complete this process in advance to avoid being left out of field trips or in-school volunteer activities. Please visit the Neshaminy volunteer web page for more information on this process.
Get the Neshaminy app!
The Neshaminy app is available for Apple and Android and can be downloaded for FREE at their online app stores. The app is a great way to connect with the District, receive important alerts, see information about your child and their school, and contact our staff.
Safe2Say Something app
Neshaminy is introducing the Safe2Say app on Thursday, April 10 in the middle schools and Neshaminy High School. Please click on the links below for more information about this important safety tool: