Neshaminy Education Foundation
How to HelpFoundation Goals
- To increase awareness of business organizations and community to the activities, needs and accomplishments of the Neshaminy School District
- To establish partnerships with the community and business organizations
- To secure resources to encourage the development of innovative educational opportunities for students
- To establish collaborative relationships with institutions of higher learning
If you are an individual or represent a group or business that would like to help the students of Neshaminy, the NEF offers several ways to help:
For more information on donating or partnerships, please contact Neshaminy School District Community Relations Coordinator Chris Stanley at 215-809-6505 or email email@example.com .
- Partnerships: The NEF can facilitate donations and educational partnerships between businesses, community groups and educators.
- Donations: Tax-deductible contributions can be made directly to the NEF.
- Payroll donations: Neshaminy employees can contribute through payroll deduction starting for as little as $1 per pay period.
- Foundation Endowment Wall: Purchase a tile for the wall at Neshaminy High School. Information HERE.
- Attend fundraising events: Check this web site for more information on raffles, dining-out nights and other community activities that support the NEF.
- Sponsor a fundraising event: If your business or group offers fundraising opportunities, the NEF would like to hear from you!