Neshaminy School District
Here at Neshaminy, we continually develop new and engaging educational opportunities for all students. To help with this process, we require re-verification of registration information for all students entering grades 5 and 9 in September.
The re-verification process is an effective practice for updating student demographic information as these students move to the next phase of their education at Neshaminy. Parents and guardians of students entering grades 5 and 9 on the first day of the 2023-24 school year are asked to update their residential and contact information by July 1, 2023.
To verify that your family continues to reside within the District, please complete the following:
1. Review your contact information on Home Access Center
- If your information is the same, submit an image of a current utility bill or apartment / house lease to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name in the subject line. You can also submit the required documents by one of the methods listed below.*
- If your information has changed, please visit our Central Registration page to retrieve the change of address forms, and submit them along with the required documents listed on the Registration page to email@example.com
* Alternate methods to submit verification or residency documents:
1. Mail a copy of a current utility bill or lease via US Postal Service to the attention of The Registrar at:
Maple Point Middle School/Pupil Services
2250 Langhorn-Yardley Road
Langhorne, PA 19047
2. Fax a copy of a current utility bill or lease to the attention of the Registrar at 215-809-6579.
3. Drop off a copy of a current utility bill or lease in person at:
Maple Point Middle School, Pupil Services Offices, 2250 Langhorne-Yardley Road, Langhorne.
If you have any questions, please contact the registrar via phone at 215-809-6547 during normal business hours or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your cooperation with this important process.