Current Overview of the Re-opening of Schools Plan
- Students in grades K-4 attend each day Monday-Thursday, synchronous Zoom Fridays to 3/5
- Starting the week of March 8, students in grades K-4 will attend each day Monday-Friday
- For grades 5-12, Blue Team (A-K) in school Mondays and Wednesdays; synchronous online for Red
- For grades 5-12, Red Team (L-Z) in school Tuesdays and Thursdays; synchronous online for Blue
- For grades 5-12, Alternating Blue/Red on Fridays in school (schedule below). Online students synchronous via Zoom.
Secondary Fridays (grades 5-12 ONLY in-person):
- Friday, February 26: Red Day
- Friday, March 5: Blue Day
- Friday, March 12: Red Day
- Friday, March 19: Blue Day
- Friday, March 26: Red Day
Full-time live-streaming synchronous instruction and asynchronous options will remain an available for all students.
The following have been approved by the School Board, subject to change depending on conditions at the time:
- On April 5, conditions permitting, eliminate the Blue/Red Hybrid in Grades 5-12 and begin Plan A – students in school 5-days a week - maintaining Live-Streaming Option.
Canvas support help: 215-809-6390
Full-time Online Learning Options
Neshaminy is offering two options for families that wish to complete all learning online:
- Monday – Thursday, students will view a live-stream feed from the classroom. At the secondary level, the schedule will be period-by-period throughout the day. The elementary schedule will vary by grade.
- Fridays will continue as Synchronous Zoom class days as it was in September.
- To Choose Plan D1, please email or call Trish Murray at 215-809-7777 or email email@example.com
Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy
- Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy offers a full year-long cyber school option with Neshaminy extras. For information and registration please navigate here.
School Bus Information
- Seats will be assigned for students who "opted-in" for bus transportation
- Car rider traffic may increase at dismissal; please be patient and allow extra time for student pick-up
- To change your student transportation choice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Neshaminy Health & Safety Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose a category
What if my question is not listed?
Email Trish Murray at email@example.com or call the hotline at