Current Overview of the Re-opening of Schools Plan
- The "All-in" Plan A for grades K-4 only will begin Monday, November 30; all other grades will continue Hybrid
- Students in grades K-4 will attend each day Monday-Thursday
- For grades 5-12, Blue Team (A-K) in school Mondays and Wednesdays
- For grades 5-12, Red Team (L-Z) in school Tuesdays and Thursdays
- For grades 5-12, "Live-Streaming" days Monday - Thursday; online students will join in-person classes via Zoom
- For ALL grades, Fridays will continue to be online synchronous with the whole class joining via Zoom
- Families have options to choose all-virtual learning (livestreaming and Virtual Academy) plans; see details below.
Canvas support help: 215-809-6390
Full-time Online Learning Options
Neshaminy is offering two options for families that wish to complete all learning online:
D1 live-stream / online students remain with their current courses and teachers including a full set of electives and specials.
Monday – Thursday, students will view a live-stream feed from the classroom. At the secondary level, the schedule will be period-by-period throughout the day. The elementary schedule will vary by grade.
Fridays will continue as Synchronous Zoom class days as it was in September.
To Choose Plan D1, please email or call Trish Murray at 215-809-7777 or email email@example.com
Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy
- Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy offers a full year-long cyber school option with Neshaminy extras. For information and registration please navigate here.
School Bus Update
Buses are rostered without those students whose parents “opted them out” of Transportation. If all the remaining students (Blue, Red and Plan D) ride their bus on a given day, the maximum Bus Load is two students per seat; many buses are less than the maximum. That being said, the actual observed ridership has been far less than the rostered lists during the Blue/Red Hybrid. Additionally, Bus Drivers have assigned seats to Elementary Students to assist with Contact Tracing if necessary.
PM Car Rider Traffic:
The less students on buses means more PM Car Rider Traffic at dismissal. Basically, the traffic will be double that of the present Blue/Red volume. Each Elementary Principal continues to refine their present dismissal plan for safety and efficiency. Again, your patience and cooperation with adjustments are greatly appreciated.
Neshaminy Health & Safety Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose a category
What if my question is not listed?
Email Trish Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotline at