Neshaminy School District PA Pre-K Counts
PA Pre-K Counts is a grant program funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that provides
FREE, high-quality pre-kindergarten education to families who meet the age and financial criteria.
For other languages, please use the translation button on the right or choose the "Translate" menu option on the mobile website.
Requirements for the 2021-2022 program year
Your child turned 3, or 4 by September 1st, 2021
Your total household income may not exceed the 2021 federal income guidelines listed below:
2 family members: $52,260
3 family members: $65,880
4 family members: $79,500
5 family members: $93,120
6 family members: $106,740
7 family members: $120,360
How do I apply?
- Check program requirements above
- Complete & Sign the application. If possible please use a computer to type/complete application.
- Provide copies of all supporting documents listed on page 3 of the application packet.
- Mail the application and documents to :
Pupil Services - Maple Point Middle School
Attention: Pre-K Counts
2250 Langhorne- Yardley Road
Langhorne, PA 19047
You can also hand deliver the application to any Neshaminy school and ask the office staff to send it to the Neshaminy Pre-K Counts office.
You will receive an email when the Neshaminy Pre-K Counts office has received your application.
We have several classrooms located within the Neshaminy School District.
Families must provide transportation to and from the building they are assigned.
Neshaminy Pre-K Counts does NOT offer before/after school child care.
2021-2022 Important Documents
2021-2022 Pre-k Counts Application ( Spanish)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Families are accepted on a 'need' basis and not from the date the application was accepted.
- Families that exceed the Federal Income requirements may NOT apply or pay tuition.
- Families must provide transportation to and from the building to which they are assigned.
- There is no before/after school childcare available for PKC children.
- Neshaminy Pre-K Counts is a full day program … generally 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Certified Teachers and CDA Certified Instructional Assistants with the education and expertise to teach young children.
- Staff will help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly transition to kindergarten.
- Small class size (One certified teacher and One CDA certified instructional assistant)
- Attendance is essential. Except for illness, children must be prompt and present on a daily basis.
- Families who do not live in Neshaminy School District MAY apply.
Please email Mrs. Kim Johnson with any questions.
All documents are PDF format. If needed, please click here for Adobe Reader Application.