PA Pre-K Counts
PA Pre-K Counts is a grant program funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that provides FREE, high-quality pre-kindergarten education to families who meet the age and financial criteria.
For other languages, please use the translation button on the right or choose the "Translate" menu option on the mobile website.
- Your child turned 3, or 4 by September 1st, 2022
- Your total household income may not exceed the 2022 federal income guidelines listed below:
Total Household Members
Total Household Income May NOT Exceed
2 $54,930 3 $69,090 4 $83,250 5 $97,410 6 $111,570 7 $125,730 8 $139,890
Families that exceed the Federal Income requirements may NOT apply or pay tuition.
HOW TO APPLY
- CLICK HERE - Complete and Print the application.
- Make a copy for your files. Documents will not be returned.
- Mail/Hand Deliver the application packet and all supporting documents to:
Maple Point Middle School - Pupil Services
2250 Langhorne-Yardley Road
Attention: Pre-K Counts
We have several Pre-K Counts classrooms located within the Neshaminy School District:
Walter Miller Elementary
Lower Southampton Early Learning Center
Families must provide transportation to and from the building they are assigned. Neshaminy Pre-K Counts does NOT offer before/after childcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Families are accepted on a 'need' basis and not from the date the application was accepted.
- Families that exceed the Federal Income requirements may NOT apply or pay tuition.
- Attendance is essential. Except for illness, children must be prompt and present on a daily basis.
- Families must provide transportation to and from the building to which they are assigned.
- Before/after school childcare is not available for PKC children.
- Neshaminy Pre-K Counts is a full day program … generally 8:30 am to 2:40 pm.
- Certified Teachers and CDA Certified Instructional Assistants with the education and expertise to teach young children.
- Staff will help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly transition to kindergarten.
- Small class size (One certified teacher and One CDA certified instructional assistant)
- The grant pays for all costs of the program including supplies and meals.
- Families who do not live in Neshaminy School District MAY apply.
2022-2023 Important Documents
The dental and physical forms will be requested after your child has been accepted.
Please email Mrs. Kim Johnson with any questions.
All documents are PDF format. If needed, please click here for Adobe Reader Application.