Neshaminy School District Pre-K Counts
PA Pre-K Counts is a grant program funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that provides FREE, high-quality pre-kindergarten education to families who meet the age and financial criteria.
For other languages, please use the translation button on the right or choose the "Translate" menu option on the mobile website.
Requirements for the 2021-2022 program year
- Your child turned 3, or 4 by September 1st, 2021
- Your household meets the 2021 federal income guidelines
(MAXIMUM amount of household income based on your 2020 Federal tax returns)
2 family members: $52,260
3 family members: $65,880
4 family members: $79,500
5 family members: $93,120
6 family members: $106,740
7 family members: $120,360
Families that exceed the federal income requirements may NOT apply or pay tuition
We have several locations within the Neshaminy School District. Families must provide transpotation to and from the building they are assigned.Neshaminy Pre-K Counts does NOT offer before/after school child care.
Apply for the 2021-2022 program year
- My child turned 3, or 4 by September 1st of 2021
- My household meets the 2021 Federal Income Guidelines listed above.
Complete the 2021-2022 application - (If possible please use a computer to type/complete application)
Sign the application
Collect & Copy all supporting documents
Please note that all documents MUST be copies. The documents will not be returned to you.
* DO NOT include the child's physical/dental/immunization records with the application. They will be requested at a later date*
Mail the application and supporting documents to the address below:
Pupil Services - Maple Point Middle School
Attention Kim Johnson -PKC
2250 Langhorne- Yardley Road
Langhorne, PA 19047
Hand Deliver to any Neshaminy School and ask the office staff to send it inter-office to the Neshaminy Pre-K Counts office.
2021-2022 Important Documents
( If possible please use a computer to type/complete the application)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Families are accepted on a 'need' basis and not from the date the application was accepted.
- Families that exceed the Federal Income requirements may NOT apply or pay tuition.
- There is no before/after school childcare available for PKC children.
- Families must provide transportation to and from the building to which they are assigned.
- Neshaminy Pre-K Counts is a full day program … generally 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Certified Teachers and CDA Certified Instructional Assistants with the education and expertise to teach young children.
- Staff will help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly transition to kindergarten.
- Small class size (One teacher and One instructional assistant)
- Attendance is essential. Except for illness, children must be prompt and present on a daily basis.
- Families who do not live in Neshaminy School District MAY apply.
2020-2021 Important Documents
Your child turned 3, or 4 by September 1st of 2020
Your household meets the 2020 federal income guidelines
Please email Mrs. Kim Johnson with any questions.
All documents are PDF format. If needed, please click here for Adobe Reader Application.