Neshaminy School District
Upcoming School Board Meetings
The Neshaminy Board of School Directors announces the following public meetings for the month of May, 2020. These meetings will be virtual unless another location is listed. Information regarding connecting to the virtual meetings will be posted on this web page (www.neshaminy.org/meetings) on the evening of the meeting.
- Tuesday, May 5, 6:30 pm: Board Operations Committee
- Tuesday, May 12, 7 pm: Board Public Work Session
- Thursday, May 14, 6:30 pm: Board Policy Committee CANCELED
- Tuesday, May 19, 6:30 pm: Board Educational Development Committee Meeting
- Wednesday, May 20, 6:30 pm: Board Facilities and Planning Committee
- Tuesday, May 26, 7 pm: Board Public Meeting
- Tuesday, June 2, 6:30 pm: Board Business Operations Committee
- Tuesday, June 9, 7 pm: Board Public Work Session
- Tuesday, June 23, 7 pm: Board Public Meeting
- Tuesday, July 28, 7 pm: Board Public Meeting (location TBD)
- Tuesay, August 18, 7 pm: Board Public Meeting (location TBD)
During the COVID-19 closure, the Neshaminy School Board meetings and Committee Meetings will be held online. The public will be invited to view and hear these meetings live via the internet and phone, and participate during public comment sections.
Login information will be found here approximately 30-60 minutes before the meeting is scheduled to begin.
Board Public Work Session May 12, 2020
Board Public Meeting, April 28, 2020
Board Public Work Session with Action Items, April 14, 2020
Archived School Board Public Work Session and Public Meeting videos can be viewed here: