Summer Food Service Program
Did you know?
Nutritious free meals are available for children and teens 18 and younger at many locations throughout the nation throughout the summer while school is out of session.
Children 18 years and younger can visit sites and enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal as part of the Summer Food Service Program.
Children do not have to apply or register for meals.
- Who is eligible to get meals? Children 18 and younger may receive free meals and snacks through SFSP. Meals and snacks are also available to persons with disabilities, over age 18, who participate in school programs for people who are mentally or physically disabled.
- How many meals do participants receive each day? At most sites, children receive either one or two meals each day.
- How can I find a site in my community? Call the National Hunger Hotline at 1-866-3-HUNGRY or 1-877-8-HAMBRE. Visit: fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks, Call: 1-866-348-6479, Text: “Summer Meals” to 97779
- Do I need to apply for the summer feeding program? No you do not need to apply for the summer feeding.
Here is a link for information on the Summer Feeding Program at Bucks County Free Library (Levittown and Bensalem branches)
For more information and to find a site –
- Visit: fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Call: 1-866-348-6479
- Text: “Summer Meals” to 97779