For your convenience and faster processing, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) has provided a new online Free & Reduced Meals Application for families to apply for meal benefits for the 2016-2017 school year. YOU CAN APPLY BY CLICKING HERE: WWW.PASCHOOLMEALS.COMHelpful Hints applying online:
* Choose the "Register" tab first or the system will not allow you to enter your children.
* Write down the password you select; it will be required at the end as your electronic signature to
complete the application (there is no way to retrieve it if you forget it.)
* If you currently receive Food Stamps you will need your Eligibility Group Number from the county
agency letter (09-XXXXX.)
* If you need help, please call 215-809-6542.
- If you received Free or Reduced benefits last year, your benefits will automatically continue until October 19th, 2016 to give you time to apply for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Paper applications are no longer distributed at school. If you need a paper form, call 215-809-6542.
- Families without a computer or internet access can apply online at your local library, school or with the NSD Food Service bookkeeper at the District Office (@ Maple Point Middle School) .
Low Cost Internet Access -- Did You Know?If you do not have a computer or internet access and received free meals last year, call Comcast or go on-line to inquire if you qualify for their free computer and/or internet access program (you will need a copy of your eligibility letter from last school year which we can provide upon request.) If you qualify this year, provide Comcast with your eligibility letter when you receive it this year.