Free & Reduced Meal program at Neshaminy
2021-2022 Free & Reduced Information
- All school meals (breakfast & lunch) will be free of charge to all students, regardless of family income, during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Optional snack items might be available in some schools, and can be purchased using your School Cafe account.
- Families who might be eligible for the Free & Reduced meal program during a normal school year are still encouraged to apply. Acceptance to the Free & Reduced program could make your family eligible for addtional unrelated benefits during the school year (see below).
- If you apply for the Free & Reduced program and are not accepted, your student(s) will continue to receive free school meals during the 2021-2022 school year. There is no risk in applying.
- See if your family meets the income eligibility guidelines here.
- Download the application instructions here.
- You can apply online by logging into your School Cafe account.
- Or...you can download and print the 2021-2022 Free & Reduced application here. After filling it out, return the form to your child's school Main Office.
If you need assistance, the Main Office staff at each school can help in completing the Free & Reduced application.
Do you have questions about this application or the Free & Reduced program at Neshaminy? Call Angelique DeFeo at 215-809-6542.
- Families must complete a new Free & Reduced application each school year.
- Paper applications are no longer distributed at school.
Did you know...
- Free and Reduced Meal applications are available in 48 languages (call for information)
- If you qualify for free meals, you may be eligible for affordable internet from Comcast (see below) and the chance to purchase lower priced laptops or computers
- You can go to any local library within your community and use their computers to apply for Free and Reduced Meals
If you receive Free & Reduced benefits, your children may qualify for other programs as well. To make it easier to find out about these, we can share your information with these other programs but need your permission to do so. Completing the forms below will not change whether your children get free or reduced price meals:Low Cost Internet Access -- Did You Know?
If you qualify for the Free & Reduced Meal Program (or several other state and national assistance programs), you might also be eligible for low-cost internet access from Comcast. In addition, they also offer a low-cost computer purchase option to qualified families.