Free & Reduced Meal program at Neshaminy
(PDF, includes eligibility income guidelines for 2019-2020)
For your convenience and faster processing, you can apply for Free & Reduced Meals online on your smart phone or computer using the following link:
- If you received Free or Reduced benefits last year, your benefits will not carry over to the 2019 - 2020 school year.
- Paper applications are no longer distributed at school. If you need a paper form, please call 215-809-6542
Did you know...
- Free and Reduced Meal applications are available in 48 languages (call for information)
- If you qualify for free meals, you may be eligible for affordable internet from Comcast (see below) and the chance to purchase lower priced laptops or computers
- You can go to any local library within your community and use their computers to apply for Free and Reduced Meals
If you receive Free & Reduced benefits, your children may qualify for other programs as well. To make it easier to find out about these, we can share your information with these other programs but need your permission to do so. Completing the forms below will not change whether your children get free or reduced price meals:Low Cost Internet Access -- Did You Know?
If you qualify for the Free & Reduced Meal Program (or several other state and national assistance programs), you might also be eligible for low-cost internet access from Comcast. In addition, they also offer a low-cost computer purchase option to qualified families.