For your convenience and faster processing, you can apply for Free & Reduced Meals online on your smart phone or computer using the following link:
If you do not have access to a computer, please contact Suzanne Pritz in the Food Service Department and a paper application can be sent: 215-809-6542
- If you received Free or Reduced benefits last year, your benefits will not carry over to the 17/18 school year.
- If you do not have access to a computer, please contact Suzanne Pritz in the Food Service Department and a paper application can be sent. 215-809-6542
- Paper applications are no longer distributed at school. If you need a paper form, call 215-809-6542
Did you know?
- Free and Reduced Meal applications are available in 48 languages
- If you qualify for free meals, you may be eligible for affordable internet from Comcast (see below) and the chance to purchase lower priced laptops or computers
- If you need help completing an application, you can contact Suzanne Pritz to come in and get assistance – call 215-809-6542 to arrange this
- You can go to any local library within your community and use their computers to apply for Free and Reduced Meals.
- When receiving Free and Reduced meals you can access food programs and resources within your local community.
- You have the possibility of receiving help during the holiday season.
There are many benefits that come with being on the National School Lunch Program!
For more information, call Suzanne Pritz on 215-809-6542Low Cost Internet Access -- Did You Know?
If you do not have a computer or internet access and received free meals last year, call Comcast or go on-line to inquire if you qualify for their free computer and/or internet access program (you will need a copy of your eligibility letter from last school year which we can provide upon request.) If you qualify this year, provide Comcast with your eligibility letter when you receive it this year.