Some instructors may add to this list.
1. Title page, done in MLA style, with an original title (see sample).
2. Underlined thesis statement.
3. Clear introduction paragraph, supporting paragraphs, and a strong concluding paragraph.
4. Parenthetical notation (each source must be referenced at least once) .
5. Works Cited page done according to the MLA style.
6. Must be typed in a standard 11 or 12 size font (three to five pages in length).
7. Running headers starting on page one (last name and page number).
Last Modified on June 10, 2007