Neshaminy Girls Cross Country Information
Our meeting and first official practice will be Monday, August 15th- Athletes must have PIAA physical & be registered on Family ID to particapate.
· PRACTICE: Will be held every day, Monday through Friday, from 2:45pm-4:30pm unless otherwise specified by the head coach. Athletes who do not drive can take the 5:15 bus home. Athletes will change in the gym 1 locker room and meet at the track every day (We will meet in the HUB if there is inclement weather).
· PAPERWORK: Athletes are required to have a physical dated June 1st 2022 or later https://www.neshaminy.org/domain/104.
· Every athlete also needs to register online (or login if you have previously played a sport) at https://www.neshaminy.org/domain/104 (sports registration link- girls cross country).
· ATTIRE: Athletes need to prepare to practice outside everyday which includes: sweatshirt, sweatpants, running shoes, socks, gloves, hat, etc. Running sneakers are mandatory.
· Athletes will need to purchase a team uniform which can be used for all seasons the athlete competes.
· INJURY: If an athlete has a medical issue or injury that occurs, it is important to inform the head coach, so that she can be aware of the issue and provide proper treatment.
· Parents should feel free to contact Coach White via phone, text, or e-mail.