Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy (NSDVA) is our online/cyber academic program. NSDVA provides students a full-time, full school year cyber option PLUS all of the added services that Neshaminy School District has to offer!
COVID-19 NOTE: For the 2020-2021 school year, Neshaminy School District is offering two full-time online programs to meet the needs of District families.
Click here to read about these options on the reopening web page
The Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy offers:
- Multiple online platforms comprising over 200 courses focused on 21st century learning skills (including honors, Advanced Placement and NCAA-approved courses)
- Pennsylvania-certified teachers dedicated to individual student success
- Available face-to-face or online support provided by an on-site Personal Learning Coach
- An array of online student supports, including student-assigned teacher assistants and advisors; virtual, real-time, one-on-one support; and a technology help desk
- The opportunity to participate in Neshaminy clubs, sports and other co-curricular activities at your neighborhood school,
- Optional dual enrollment for grade 12 students with Harrisburg Area Community College
- A Neshaminy High School diploma for students who complete graduation requirements through the NSDVA
For more information about the Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy, please contact:
Supervisor of Pupil Services