Neshaminy owns and operates its own fleet of 102 buses.
Neshaminy buses 8,500 Neshaminy students and 2,900 non-public school students for a total of 11,300 students transported daily to 105 schools in the Montgomery, Bucks and Philadelphia Counties and New Jersey.
- Our fleet travels 1.5 million miles per year.
- Our buses make over 2700 stops a day.
- Our buses use 199,176 gallons of fuel a year.
Things you need to do to become a school bus driver
- Apply for a permit
- Pass a physical
- Attend 14 hours of classes
- Minimum of 6 hours behind the wheel
- Most are trained approximately 20 hours
- After training, go to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation - Licensing Center to take a written test comprised of 120 questions