All players (see below for exceptions) trying out for the above sports must complete the below by March 6th in order to tryout!
Who needs to complete Part 1 and Part 2 below
- Players who did not participle in a sport in the Fall or Winter.
- Players who participated in a fall or winter sport but did not require concussion testing. (Cross Country, Golf, Girls Tennis, Track, Swimming and Bowling)
Part 1 – Concussion Education
Prior to taking the Baseline Test, players must follow and complete the attached directions (Neshaminy Online CCET Program Directions), which walk them through completing 3 Modules, which are part of the mandatory concussion education.
Part 2 – Concussion Education – Baseline/Impact Test
**All testing will be done virtually
- Follow the attached directions to complete the baseline test
- Follow Directions – Use Chromebook
- Complete and submit it.
- All results will go directly to Justin and he will forward player lists to heads coaches of who have completed the testing.