Try outs for the girls' lacrosse team will be from 3/6 - 3/8 and all athletes must have their own equipment (stick, goggles, mouthguard, cleats). In order to try out this spring, all athletes must have the following completed by 3/6:
Arbiter/Family ID Registration:
- Log in to your Arbiter Registration (FamilyID account) Arbiter/Family ID if you have registered before (DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT). OR
- Create an Arbiter Registration (FamilyID account) if you have NEVER registered before.
- Have the appropriate person(s) complete the first six sections of the PIAA CIPPE Form (Physical Form) within this online registration.
- Section 7 physical evaluation (found at CIPPE Form/Physical Form) must be filled out by an Authorized Medical Examiner (AME), and uploaded in the appropriate section of this online registration. Section 7 is the only page you need to upload and a hard copy must be given to your coach on the first day of tryouts.
- NOTE: If you participated in a Fall and/or Winter Sport and/or turned in a Physical form dated after June 1, 2022, you only need to complete section 8 of the PIAA Physical Form and turn it in to your coach in order to try out.
Concussion Education/Baseline Testing:
There are two parts of the concussion education and baseline testing that must be completed in order to try out. The directions and links to both parts can be found below, the baseline/impact test will be done vitrually and a Chromebook should be used for it. Any athletes that played in a fall or winter sport for the 22/23 season that required this testing do not need to complete it again.