Student Teaching /Observation / Practicum / Internships
- The University sends a request to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Curriculum and Instruction (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ) We will work with the principal(s) and for counselors, Pupil Services dept, to find a suitable placement and with a cooperating teacher/counselor. Once confirmed, the District will follow up with the university and provide the name and contact information for the cooperating teacher.
- The Student creates a profile and uploads clearances to App Garden. If the placement is for 10 or more hours per week, then a negative TB test result that is less than 1 year old, is also needed. The HR team will review and once approved, the student will get an automated email from App Garden with a confirmation: https://appgarden5.app-garden.com/VolTrackPA97502.nsf
- Which clearances are needed/how do I obtain clearances?: https://www.neshaminy.org/Page/26162
- Student teaching and practicum assignments only: Please call to make an appointment with the HR dept to obtain a badge and laptop, prior to or on the first day of your assignment. 215-809-6606
- End of assignment: Please return your badge and laptop to the building secretary on the last day of your assignment.