MARCH- World Language MonthOpportunities for extra credit:
- Perfect attendance for the month of March
- An “A” on a designated test, quiz or project
- Attend the international dinner - Bring a dish(appetizer, main course, desert) that represents your heritage to share.
World Language Month Events
- Child dress- up- Child Dress Up Silhouette Decorate the template of a child any way you want that show your heritage. We will use your creation to make an International Border in our classrooms. Ask your parents or grandparents about the traditional dress of your heritage.
- International Dinner- Wednesday, March 16th, 2016 International Dinner Flyer
- Guess the language-Introductions in the morning announcements
- International Movie- Date TBD
- Wear the colors of the flag- TBD ( to be determined by class)