1. FairTest: The National Center for Fair and Open Testing: This site provides a list of colleges and universities that do not require the SAT or ACT as a primary form of admission. http://www.fairtest.org/university/optional
2. CollegeBoard: This site provides information on the PSAT and the SAT. Students may also utilize this site to plan for college as well as research specific universities. http://www.collegeboard.com
3. The ACT: This site provides information on the ACT. The ACT is alternative test that universities may use instead of the SAT for admission. http://www.actstudent.org/
4. The Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, or OVR, provides vocational rehabilitation services to help persons with disabilities prepare for, obtain, or maintain employment. OVR provides services to eligible individuals with disabilities, both directly and through a network of approved vendors. Services are provided on an individualized basis.
5. Pennsylvania Secondary Transition Guide: The purpose of this website is to provide youth, young adults, parents, and professionals with secondary transition resources to facilitate a young person’s progress toward the attainment of post-secondary goals related to education, employment, and community living. http://www.secondarytransition.org/