Change of Address

  • If you have a change of address within the Neshaminy School District, please contact Pupil Services at 215-809-6547 and schedule an appointment to provide residency proof in the district.

    Required Change of Address documents:

    1. Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID: (driver's license must match student's residency within school district)
    2. Two (2) Proofs of Residency:
      1. Property deed, current real estate tax bill or current rental lease (lease must list all children living at residence and be signed by all parties)
      2. One current uninterrupted utility bill: (water, gas, electric, cable)
    3. Mulitple Occupancy Affidavit (if applicable): required if parent/guardian does not own or lease property in the Neshaminy School District but resides with a Neshaminy School District resident on a full time basis. Please click here for form.
    4. Affidavit of Support (if applicable): required if someone other than the parent/guardian will assume responsibility of the student. Please click here for form.
    5. Custody Agreement/Foster Care documents (if applicable)