Change of Address
If you have a change of address within the Neshaminy School District, please complete the Change of Address Form and email email@example.com attaching the completed form and following documents:
Required Change of Address documents:
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID: (driver's license must match student's residency within school district)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency:
- Property deed, current real estate tax bill or current rental lease (lease must list all children living at residence and be signed by all parties)
- One current uninterrupted utility bill: (water, gas, electric, cable)
- Mulitple Occupancy Affidavit (if applicable): required if parent/guardian does not own or lease property in the Neshaminy School District but resides with a Neshaminy School District resident on a full time basis. Please click MOA for form.
- Affidavit of Support (if applicable): required if someone other than the parent/guardian will assume responsibility of the student. Please click AOS for form.
- Custody Agreement/Foster Care documents (if applicable)
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE STUDENT NAME(S) / GRADE(S) / SCHOOL(S) IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL
THE SUBJECT SHOULD BE CHANGE OF ADDRESS