Welcome New Families!
Online Registration: The Neshaminy School District utilizes a secure online portal for parents to enroll their children. Please ensure that you have all required documents ready before starting the enrollment process. Required documentation uploads are part of the application process and your application may not be submitted without the required documents. The application functions best in the Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop. Please be aware that March 1st is our deadline to guarantee placement in your home school.
FOR FAMILIES THAT HAVE JUST MOVED INTO THE NESHAMINY SCHOOL DISTRICT AND NEED TO
REGISTER A STUDENT FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR PLEASE USE THIS LINK:
2020-2021 ONLINE REGISTRATION
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING A STUDENT FOR NEXT YEAR
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN!
2021-2022 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
New students transferring or those just moving into the district may register at any time.
**YOU MUST CREATE A NEW USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO REGISTER - YOU CANNOT USE YOUR HOME ACCESS LOG IN **
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st.
- To be eligible for First Grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1st.
TIPS FOR UPLOADING DOCUMENTS
1. Please keep each file under 3mb
2. Name each file to indicate what type of document it is, i.e. immunizations.pdf, birthcertificate.pdf, etc...
Don't have a scanner? No problem! The videos below show how to create pdf's using a cell phone.
For iPhones:Iphone Scanner
For Androids: Android Scanner
The following items are required by law for admission to the Neshaminy School District. Accepted documentation listed below must be uploaded in the online application. In the event you are not able to upload documentation please contact our district registrar, Esther Hilferty (email@example.com or 215-809-6547) All documentation must be current and in the name of the parent / guardian registering the child.
- Proof of Child's Age (original birth certificate, original baptismal certificate, valid passport)
- Parent / Guardian Valid Photo ID (driver's license must match student's residency within school district)
- Health Related Documents:
- Current Immunization Record
- Physical Form
- Dental Form (K, 3rd and 7th grades)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency:
- Property deed, current real estate tax bill or current lease (lease must list all children living at the residence and be signed by all parties)
- One current uninterrupted utility bill: (water, gas, electric, cable)
- Custody Agreement / Foster Care / Adoption Documents (if applicable)
- Student Documents (for grade 1 and higher) - most recent copy of unofficial transcript, report card and or progress reports
- also if applicable: IEP Paperwork, GIEP, 504 Paperwork or Healthcare Plans
Please review the relevant Neshaminy School District Policies and information as you complete your registration process: click on link to Registration Policies
For additional information regarding Non-Resident Students, please click on Non Resident Students:
- Multiple Occupancy Affidavit: required if parent/guardian does not own or lease property in the Neshaminy School District but resides with a Neshaminy School District resident on a full time basis
- Affidavit of Support: required if someone other than the parent/guardian will assume responsibility of the student
For your convenience and faster processing, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) has provided an online Free & Reduced Meals Application for families to apply for meal benefits. Please click here for more information.
You may email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Central Registration Office at 215-809-6547.