Welcome to Neshaminy School District Central Registration
Online Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is currently open.
New students transferring or those just moving into the district may register at any time.
Registration for the upcoming school year 2019-2020 will begin in January 2019 for Kindergarten and 1st Grade.
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year for 2nd through 12th grades will begin April 2019.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are experiencing a backlog of registration applications. We appreciate your patience while we process them as quickly as possible. You will be contacted to set up an appointment and provide the required documentation.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st.
- To be eligible for First Grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1st.
All registrations are by appointment only. No walk-in registrations are accepted.
- Prior to an appointment being scheduled you must register online and complete an online application.
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
All registration appointments are conducted at the Pupil Services Office located at:
Maple Point Middle School
2250 Langhorne-Yardley Road
Langhorne, PA 19047
You may email any questions to email@example.com or contact the Central Registration Office at 215-809-6547.
Please review the relevant Neshaminy School District Policies and information as you complete your registration process: click on link to Registration Policies
The following items are required by law for admission to Neshaminy School District. Accepted documentation listed below must be brought with you to your registration appointment. All documentation must be current and in the name of the parent/guardian registering the child.
- Proof of Child's Age: (original birth certificate, original baptismal certificate, valid passport)
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID: (driver's license must match student's residency within school district)
- Health Related Documents:
- Current Immunization Record
- Physical form
- Dental form (for Kindergarten, 3rd and 7th grades)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency:
- Property deed, current real estate tax bill or current rental lease (lease must list all children living at residence and be signed by all parties)
- One current uninterrupted utility bill: (water, gas, electric, cable)
- Custody Agreement / Foster Care / Adoption Documents (if applicable)
- Required Registration Forms: Please click here to obtain Required Registration Forms
To facilitate and expedite classing for your child, please be sure to have recent copies of report cards, progress reports and unofficial transcripts; if applicable, IEP paperwork, 504s, healthcare plans, etc.
For additional information regarding Non-Resident Students, please click on Non-Resident Students:
- Multiple Occupancy Affidavit: required if parent/guardian does not own or lease property in the Neshaminy School District but resides with a Neshaminy School District resident on a full time basis
- Affidavit of Support: required if someone other than the parent/guardian will assume responsibility of the student
For your convenience and faster processing, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) has provided an online Free & Reduced Meals Application for families to apply for meal benefits. Please click here for more information.
Paper applications are available in the vestible of Neshaminy School District Main Office. They can be completed and handed in the reception area and will be processed in the order they are received. You will be contacted for an appointment.