Welcome to Neshaminy School District Central Registration
Welcome New Families!
Online Registration: The Neshaminy School District utilizes a secure online portal for parents to enroll their children. Please ensure that you have all required documents ready before starting the enrollment process. Required documentation uploads are part of the application process and your application may not be submitted without the required documents. The application functions best in the Google Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop.
TO REGISTER FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
2022-2023 PLEASE USE THIS LINK:
K - 12 student registration for September
2023-2024 PLEASE USE THIS LINK:
*YOU MUST CREATE A NEW USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO REGISTER, YOU CANNOT USE YOUR HOME ACCESS LOGIN*
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st.
- To be eligible for First Grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1st.
ONCE REGISTERED, PLEASE REFER TO THE NSD WELCOME PACKET FOR DISTRICT INFORMATION.
Your child is NOT considered registered until all documents have been received and reviewed by central registration.
ONCE THE REGISTRATION APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL INBOX AND SPAM FOLDER FOR UPDATES OR CONFIRMATION.
TIPS FOR UPLOADING DOCUMENTS
- Only .pdfs will be accepted as a file format
- Keep each file under 3 MB
- Name each file to state what is in the document (i.e. Immunizations, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Unreadable documents will need to be resubmitted
Don't have a scanner? No problem! The videos below show how to create a PDF using a cell phone.
For iPhones:Iphone Scanner
For Androids: Android Scanner
The following items are required by law for admission to the Neshaminy School District. Accepted documentation listed below must be uploaded to the online application. In the event you are unable to upload documentation, please contact our district registrar, email@example.com or 215-809-6547. All documentation must be current and in the name of the parent/guardian registering the child.
- Proof of Child's Age (original birth certificate, original baptismal certificate, valid passport)
- Parent / Guardian Valid Photo ID (driver's license must match student's residency within the school district) -PA ID Change of Address and vehicle registration.
- Health Related Documents:
- Current Immunization Record signed by a physician
- Physical Form within the past year signed by a physician
- Dental Form (K, 3rd and 7th grades)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency:
- Property deed, current real estate tax bill (dated 3/1/2023) or current lease (lease must list all children living at the residence and be signed by all parties)
- One current uninterrupted utility bill: (water/sewer, gas /propane/oil, electric, cable/internet)
- Custody Agreement / Foster Care / Adoption Documents (if applicable)
- Student Documents (for grade 1 and higher) - most recent copy of unofficial transcript, report card and or progress reports
- If applicable: IEP Paperwork, GIEP, 504 Paperwork or Healthcare Plans
- Medical Forms: Physical and Dental Forms are required. In addition, please complete any forms applicable to your student.
Please review the relevant Neshaminy School District Policies and information as you complete your registration process: click on link to Registration Policies
For additional information regarding Non-Resident Students, please click on Non Resident Students:
- Multiple Occupancy Affidavit: required if the parent/guardian does not own or lease property in the Neshaminy School District but resides with a Neshaminy School District resident on a full-time basis
- Affidavit of Support: required if someone other than the parent/guardian will assume responsibility for the student
For your convenience and faster processing, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) has provided an online Free & Reduced Meals Application for families to apply for meal benefits. Please click here for more information.
You may email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Central Registration Office at 215-809-6547.