Welcome to Neshaminy School District Central Registration
Welcome New Families!
Online Registration: The Neshaminy School District utilizes a secure online portal for parents to enroll their children. Please ensure that you have all required documents ready before starting the enrollment process. Required documentation uploads are part of the application process and your application may not be submitted without the required documents. The application functions best in the Google Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop.
FOR NEW FAMILIES TO THE NESHAMINY SCHOOL DISTRICT ENTERING SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY
PLEASE USE THIS LINK: 2021-2022 REGISTRATION
TO REGISTER A STUDENT FOR SEPTEMBER 2022 - THE 2022/2023 SCHOOL YEAR
PLEASE USE THIS LINK: 2022-2023 REGISTRATION
*YOU MUST CREATE A NEW USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO REGISTER, YOU CANNOT USE YOUR HOME ACCESS LOGIN*
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st.
- To be eligible for First Grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1st.
ONCE REGISTERED, PLEASE REFER TO THE NSD WELCOME PACKET FOR DISTRICT INFORMATION.
TIPS FOR UPLOADING DOCUMENTS
1. Please keep each file under 3mb
2. Name each file to indicate what type of document it is, i.e. immunizations.pdf, birthcertificate.pdf, etc...
Don't have a scanner? No problem! The videos below show how to create pdf's using a cell phone.
For iPhones:Iphone Scanner
For Androids: Android Scanner
The following items are required by law for admission to the Neshaminy School District. Accepted documentation listed below must be uploaded in the online application. In the event you are not able to upload documentation please contact our district registrar, Esther Hilferty (email@example.com or 215-809-6547) All documentation must be current and in the name of the parent / guardian registering the child.
- Proof of Child's Age (original birth certificate, original baptismal certificate, valid passport)
- Parent / Guardian Valid Photo ID (driver's license must match student's residency within school district)
- Health Related Documents:
- Current Immunization Record
- Physical Form
- Dental Form (K, 3rd and 7th grades)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency:
- Property deed, current real estate tax bill or current lease (lease must list all children living at the residence and be signed by all parties)
- One current uninterrupted utility bill: (water, gas, electric, cable)
- Custody Agreement / Foster Care / Adoption Documents (if applicable)
- Student Documents (for grade 1 and higher) - most recent copy of unofficial transcript, report card and or progress reports
- also if applicable: IEP Paperwork, GIEP, 504 Paperwork or Healthcare Plans
- Medical Forms: Physical and Dental Forms are required. In addition please complete any forms applicable to your student.
Please review the relevant Neshaminy School District Policies and information as you complete your registration process: click on link to Registration Policies
For additional information regarding Non-Resident Students, please click on Non Resident Students:
- Multiple Occupancy Affidavit: required if parent/guardian does not own or lease property in the Neshaminy School District but resides with a Neshaminy School District resident on a full time basis
- Affidavit of Support: required if someone other than the parent/guardian will assume responsibility of the student
For your convenience and faster processing, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) has provided an online Free & Reduced Meals Application for families to apply for meal benefits. Please click here for more information.
You may email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Central Registration Office at 215-809-6547.