Welcome to Neshaminy School District Central Registration
Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is currently open.
New students transferring or those just moving into the district may register at any time.
Please register online and make sure to enter 2020-2021 as the school year.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN: ONLINE REGISTRATION
**YOU MUST CREATE A NEW USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO REGISTER - YOU CANNOT USE YOUR HOME ACCESS LOG IN**
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st.
- To be eligible for First Grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1st.
Dear Neshaminy Community,
During the current situation, registrations will be finalized through electronic submissions.
- If you currently have a scheduled appointment or had an appointment that was cancelled, you will receive an email from the registrar with the instructions to finalize the registration electronically.
- If you have already registered online and did not have an appointment scheduled at this point, you will be receiving an email with instructions to finalize your registration electronically.
If you have not registered online you must complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION application. Once completed you will receive an email with instructions to finalize the registration.
The following documentation is necessary to finalize the student registration.
The following items are required by law for admission to Neshaminy School District. Accepted documentation listed below must be brought with you to your registration appointment. All documentation must be current and in the name of the parent/guardian registering the child.
- Proof of Child's Age: (original birth certificate, original baptismal certificate, valid passport)
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID: (driver's license must match student's residency within school district)
- Health Related Documents:
- Current Immunization Record
- Physical form
- Dental form (for Kindergarten, 3rd and 7th grades)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency:
- Property deed, current real estate tax bill or current rental lease (lease must list all children living at residence and be signed by all parties)
- One current uninterrupted utility bill: (water, gas, electric, cable)
- Custody Agreement / Foster Care / Adoption Documents (if applicable)
- Required Registration Forms: Please click here to obtain REQUIRED REGISTRATION FORMS
To facilitate and expedite classing for your child, please be sure to submit recent copies of report cards, progress reports and unofficial transcripts; if applicable, IEP paperwork, 504s, healthcare plans, etc.
If there are any additional documents needed, or questions regarding the registration, you will receive a call from Ms. Hilferty.
- Any registration that involves a multiple occupancy or affidavit of support will need to complete the appropriate form below which must be notarized. You will then be contacted to complete the registration with the registrar and submit the notarized forms.
You may email any questions to email@example.com or contact the Central Registration Office at 215-809-6547 where we will be checking voicemails frequently.
Please review the relevant Neshaminy School District Policies and information as you complete your registration process: click on link to Registration Policies
For additional information regarding Non-Resident Students, please click on Non Resident Students:
- Multiple Occupancy Affidavit: required if parent/guardian does not own or lease property in the Neshaminy School District but resides with a Neshaminy School District resident on a full time basis
- Affidavit of Support: required if someone other than the parent/guardian will assume responsibility of the student
For your convenience and faster processing, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) has provided an online Free & Reduced Meals Application for families to apply for meal benefits. Please click here for more information.
You may email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Central Registration Office at 215-809-6547.