NHS Spring Sports 2022-2023
Tryouts Begin March 6th
Check individual sports websites for specific tryout information. NHS Spring Sports
Arbiter/Family ID Registration:
- Log in to your Arbiter Registration (FamilyID account) Arbiter/Family ID if you have registered before (DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT). OR
- Create an Arbiter Registration (FamilyID account) if you have NEVER registered before.
- Have the appropriate person(s) complete the first six sections of the PIAA CIPPE Form (Physical Form) within this online registration.
- Section 7 physical evaluation (found at CIPPE Form/Physical Form) must be filled out by an Authorized Medical Examiner (AME), and uploaded in the appropriate section of this online registration. Section 7 is the only page you need to upload and a hard copy must be given to your coach on the first day of tryouts.
- NOTE: If you participated in a Fall and/or Winter Sport and/or turned in a Physical form dated after June 1, 2022, you only need to complete section 8 of the PIAA Physical Form and turn it in to your coach in order to try out.
Concussion Education/Baseline Testing: Student-athletes planning to participate in baseball, softball, boys or girls lacrosee and boys volleyball will also have to complete concussion education and baseline testing sessions. See your coach for details.Transfer Students:If you have attended another high school prior to coming to Neshaminy you will also need to complete the new PIAA transfer process. Please contact the Co-Curricular for assistance 215-809-6142.