Current Overview of the Re-opening of Schools Plan
We're All In!
- Students in all grades attend in-person each day Monday-Friday
- Online synchronous attendence via Zoom is still available for students wishing to remain virtual
- The last day of school will be Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- The Neshaminy HS Commencement Ceremony is scheduled for Tuesday, June 15, 2021 (rain date 6/16)
Mental Health & Wellness Resource Page
Updated Neshaminy Re-opening of Schools Health & Safety Plan (11/24/2020)
Summary of changes to the Health & Safety Plan (11/24/2020)
Attestation Form: Updated Neshaminy Re-Opening Plan (11/24/2020)
Meal Distribution Information Updated 10/7/2020
Video: Ask A Nurse - Covid 19 health & safety procedures
Canvas Guide for Students and Staff
Emergency Broadband Benefit information
Canvas support help: 215-809-6390
Video: "We're All In!"
School Year Calendar 2020-2021
Last day of school for all students: Wednesday, June 16
Commencement Ceremony for Neshaminy HS: Tuesday, June 15 (rain date, 6/16)
Full-time Online Learning Options
Neshaminy is offering two options for families that wish to complete all learning online:
- Monday – Friday synchronous virtual instruction is still available at least until the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- To Choose Plan D1, please email or call Trish Murray at 215-809-7777 or email email@example.com
Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy
- Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy offers a full year-long cyber school option with Neshaminy extras. For information and registration please navigate here.
School Bus Information
- Seats will be assigned for students who "opted-in" for bus transportation
- Car rider traffic may increase at dismissal; please be patient and allow extra time for student pick-up
- To change your student transportation choice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Neshaminy Health & Safety Information
Neshaminy Health & Safety Covid-19 Symptom Questionaire
Summary of Changes to the Health & Safety Plan (11/24/2020)
Revised Neshaminy School District Health & Safety Plan (11/24/2020)
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Health & Safety Plan Attestation Form (11/24/2020)
Do you have a question?
Email Trish Murray at email@example.com or call the hotline at