Current Overview of the Re-opening of Schools Plan
- "All-in" for grades K-4, other grades continue with the red/blue hybrid plan
- Students in grades K-4 attend each day Monday-Thursday
- For grades 5-12, Blue Team (A-K) in school Mondays and Wednesdays
- For grades 5-12, Red Team (L-Z) in school Tuesdays and Thursdays
- For grades 5-12, "Live-Streaming" days Monday - Thursday; online students will join in-person classes via Zoom
- For ALL grades, Fridays will continue to be online synchronous with the whole class joining via Zoom
- Families have options to choose all-virtual learning (livestreaming and Virtual Academy) plans; see details below.
- "All-in" for grades 5-12 to be considered for January or February, 2021.
Canvas support help: 215-809-6390
Full-time Online Learning Options
Neshaminy is offering two options for families that wish to complete all learning online:
- Monday – Thursday, students will view a live-stream feed from the classroom. At the secondary level, the schedule will be period-by-period throughout the day. The elementary schedule will vary by grade.
- Fridays will continue as Synchronous Zoom class days as it was in September.
- To Choose Plan D1, please email or call Trish Murray at 215-809-7777 or email email@example.com
Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy
- Neshaminy School District Virtual Academy offers a full year-long cyber school option with Neshaminy extras. For information and registration please navigate here.
School Bus Information
- Seats will be assigned for students who "opted-in" for bus transportation
- Car rider traffic may increase at dismissal; please be patient and allow extra time for student pick-up
- To change your student transportation choice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Neshaminy Health & Safety Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose a category
What if my question is not listed?
Email Trish Murray at email@example.com or call the hotline at