Neshaminy Meal Distribution Program
Neshaminy School District is making free "grab-and-go" breakfast & lunches available to children ages 18 and under. As of Friday, April 3, these meals are available to ANY child regardless of where they live, whether or not they attend Neshaminy schools, or whether or not they qualify for subsidized meals.
Meals are all pre-packaged and must be consumed off-site. Social distancing procedures will be in place to limit exposure of our Food Services staff and those receiving the meals. Those arriving in vehicles will be asked to remotely open their trunk or lift gate and the meals will be placed inside. Walk-ups can pick up meals from tables set up outside each site. Only Food Services staff will be permitted inside school buildings.
Memorial Day holiday meal distribution schedule
To honor Memorial Day, the Neshaminy meal distribution program will be altered as follows:
- Five days worth of meals will be distributed on Friday, May 22.
- There will be no meal distribution on Monday, May 25.
- The regular distribution schedule will resume on Wednesday, May 27.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
11am - 1pm
Monday: Breakfast & lunch for Monday & Tuesday
Wednesday: Breakfast & lunch for Wednesday & Thursday
Friday: Breakfast & lunch for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Herbert Hoover Elementary School, 501 Trenton Road in Levittown
- Walter Miller Elementary School, 10 Cobalt Ridge Drive, Levittown
- Carl Sandburg Middle School, 30 Harmony Road, Levittown
- Pearl S. Buck Elementary School, 143 Top Road, Levittown
- Poquessing Middle School, 300 Heights Lane, Feasterville
- Tawanka Elementary School, 2055 Brownsville Road, Langhorne
Parents or guardians do not have to be present for children to receive meals.
Children do not need to be present for parents and guardians to pick up meals.