Calling all Neshaminy alumni!
We Need You!
The Neshaminy Education Foundation formed an Alumni Committee in late 2017. Any local Neshaminy / Maple Point graduate who can attend occasional meetings and participate in this effort are welcome and encouraged to respond. The committee will have the following purposes:
- Seek ways to engage Neshaminy alumni with current District activities
- Promote the exchange of information among classes, individual graduates and the Neshaminy community
- Encourage alumni participation in District fundraisers and capital campaigns
- Promote student internships, speaking opportunities, volunteer activities, school-community partnerships, and academic opportunities with Neshaminy alumni
- Publicize the accomplishments and life stories of alumni as a means to inspire current students and the entire Neshaminy community
The timing and frequency of the meetings will be determined by the committee participants.
Note that you do NOT have to attend meetings to help out! There are many ways for alumni to support this effort, and you will be contacted even if you are out of the area or otherwise unable to attend regular meetings.
If you are interested or know somebody who might be interested in this opportunity, please fill out the form below. Questions can be directed to NEF Board Member Chris Stanley at email@example.com.