For children beginning kindergarten September, 2015
Kindergarten Registration is Friday, March 13, 2015
HOURS: 9:00 am. to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
*Ferderbar Elementary, Heckman Elementary, Hoover Elementary & Schweitzer Elementary: 9:30 am-11:30 am; 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
WHERE TO REGISTER: Students are to be registered at the school they will attend in September 2015. Families in the zone for Everitt Elementary should register at Everitt. Should the School Board approve the proposed closure of that school, families will be notified of their new school assignment shortly after.
The Following Will Assist You in Registering Your Child:
For additional information: Required ImmunizationsFor more information, please contact your neighborhood NSD school.
- A parent/guardian must accompany the child to be registered.
- A birth certificate or hospital birth registration certificate must be presented at registration.
- Kindergarten entrants must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2015
- Children must be registered at the school they will attend next year as noted above
- Written physician's verification showing dates of all immunizations is required at the time of registration.
- Parents or guardians must present at least acceptable documents to prove their residency in the Neshaminy School District. The following documents will be considered : dated and signed deeds, settlement papers or rental contracts, current tax statements or bill, current address on driver's license, current utility bill or other legal documents indicating permanent address. Proof of residency shall be decided by the principal on the documents submitted.
We welcome you and look forward to cooperating fully with you as parents to provide the
very best education for your child.