The rules for our classrooms are:
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Bring notebook, agenda book, pen or pencil and homework to each class.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on before speaking.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Respect the opinions of others.
The consequences for breaking a rule are as follows:
- Warning- Fill out Broken Rule Sheet
- Stay after class two minutes to discuss rules.
- After school detention/ notification to office
- Send to Assistant Principal