CLASSROOM RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
The following information will outline my expectations for classroom behavior. My first priority this year will be to establish a safe and comfortable environment for every student. This expectation will never be compromised. All classroom rules and their consequences will be carried out with consistency throughout the school year.
The following are my classroom rules:
1. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS THE FIRST TIME THEY ARE GIVEN.
2. RAISE YOUR HAND TO SPEAK.
3. KEEP HANDS, FEET AND ALL OBJECTS TO YOURSELF.
4. RESPECT THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS.
5. LEAVE ITEMS NOT NECESSARY FOR CLASS AT HOME OR IN YOUR LOCKER.
6. TALK QUIETLY IN GROUPS.
The consequences for breaking a rule are as follows:
1. WARNING : FILL OUT BROKEN RULE SHEET
2. STAY AFTER CLASS TO DISCUSS RULES
3. AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION / NOTIFICATION TO THE OFFICE
4. SEND TO ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
, ; (Last Modified about a minute ago)