MISSION STATEMENTThe Neshaminy community builds futures by empowering each child to become a productive citizen and a lifelong learner.DISTRICT BELIEFSThe Neshaminy community believes that . . .Children are the future.All people can learn.
All people have worth.
- People learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Achievement is realized through challenge.
- Trust promotes creative problem solving.
- Laughter, joy, and hope are essential for a quality life.
- Success builds self-esteem.
- Valuing diversity strengthens our society.
- People have a responsibility to themselves and others.
- Family is the cornerstone of society.
- Excellence in education requires support, sacrifice, and involvement from the total community.
- All people have the right to a safe and healthy learning environment.