Welcome to third grade! My name is Mrs. Millevoi, and I will be your teacher this year. I have been teaching third grade for sixteen years—that's a LONG time. :o) Third grade is filled with many fun events. It is my hope that you will be able to experience:
1. “Riding” on The Polar Express (of course in your favorite PJs)
2. Earning money (no, it is not real) and keeping a bank register. Your earned money can be used to purchase reward days, homework passes, lunch in the classroom . . .
3. Presenting the Wax Museum, in which you will dress and act the part of a famous person
4. Creating your own personal Writer’s Notebook
5. Learning to play the string instrument of your choice
6. Reading to learn
7. Solving challenging math puzzles
8. Attending our in-school “Camping Trip” (smores included)
9. Rocking the PSSAs (This may not seem fun, but it is.)
As you can see, there are quite a few activities in store for this year. We will learn and laugh and share and enjoy our time together in room B206. I cannot wait to welcome you into our classroom.