Hi! I am very excited to meet you and I believe we are going to have a fabulous time learning this school year!
Eighth grade is a very special year; different from any other year you have ever had in middle school. As the oldest in the school, you have many responsibilities, as well as privileges, that will make this year very unique. I am looking forward to working closely with you in order to make this a successful school year and to prepare you for High School and the challenges beyond.
My goal is to make my classroom a place where all students feel confident enough to take chances and to express their ideas in a way that encourages critical thinking and problem solving skills. I am very interested in making this a successful and happy school year for your child. To ensure this success, we must keep the lines of communication open. Please feel free to contact me at any time. You may reach me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), through writing, or by calling the school.
A little about me…
- I received my Bachelor of Arts from Temple University in Special Education & Elementary Education
- In 2014, I received my Master of Arts in Education/Reading Specialist
- My favorite place to go is the beach. I love the smell of the salty sea air and the soothing sounds of the waves crashing on the rocks.
- I enjoy traveling
- I absolutely love spending time with my family...being a mommy to my little boy Logan is simply the best!
- I have two Great Danes (Scooby & Dakota)...they are gentle giants!
- I love teaching!