- IEP stands for Individualized Education Plan
- The team (parents/guardians, teachers, relevant staff and administrators) must meet once a year, called the annual review, in order to discuss student's current needs and progress.
- A team member may call an IEP meeting at any time during the school year to discuss any concerns.
- A student's goals are reported on quarterly although monitoring of progress is done much more frequently.
- Any questions or concerns, whether big or small, do not hesitate to contact me!