Kindergarten Grade Supply List 2023-2024
Welcome to kindergarten! Having the right supplies makes work easier for your child. We would like to suggest the following items be sent on Kindergarten Orientation or the first day of school.
In order to help things run smoothly while we settle into our new Kindergarten lifestyle, we are asking for your help. Can you please help by separating your child’s supplies?
In a Plastic Pencil Box marked with your child’s name please place:
2 pencils, 2 glue sticks, 1 pair of scissors, 1 box of 24 crayons, 2 dry erase markers, ½ magic eraser(cut) and 1 regular eraser.
In a large Ziploc bag marked with your child’s name please place:
(These will be used throughout the year when replacements are needed.)
- 12 sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 pack of Magic Erasers (cut in half)
- 1 pack of pencil erasers
- Crayons (Box of 24)
- At least 10 dry erase markers (EXPO fine point dry erase markers work the best)
- 12 glue sticks
- Pack of colored pencils
- Pack of markers
- One pocket folder labeled with first and last name
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 containers of Clorox Wipes
- 2 containers of hand wipes
- A smock or old t-shirt for ART- Label first and last name in a Ziploc bag
- An extra change of clothes- Label first and last name in a Ziploc bag
- A pair of headphones- Label first and last name in a Ziploc bag
We are looking forward to a successful kindergarten year with you and your child.
The Kindergarten Teachers 😊 😊