Ferderbar Title 1 Home School Compact 2023-2024
PARENTS’ PLEDGE – I will:
- participate, as appropriate, in decisions relating to the education of my child.
- create a home atmosphere that supports learning.
- make every effort to volunteer at school events and attend activities planned by the Title I staff.
- send my child to school on time and well-rested on a regular basis.
STUDENT’S PLEDGE – I will:
- develop a positive attitude toward school.
- be responsible for completing schoolwork on time.
- be cooperative by carrying out teacher’s instructions and ask for help when needed.
- be respectful to all school members and to school property.
TEACHER’S PPLEDGE – I will:
- provide high-quality instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment that enables students to meet the Pennsylvania academic state standards.
- provide frequent updates to parents on their child’s progress.
- provide opportunities for parents to visit their child’s classroom.
- ensure regular communication between family members and school staff and, to the extent possible, in a language that family members can understand.
This Parent-Student-School Compact has been developed jointly with, and agreed on with, parents of children participating in Title I, Part A programs, as evidenced by the parent meeting held on October 5, 2023.
This compact will be in effect for the period of one year. The school will make available this compact to all parents of participating Title I, Part A children on or before November 30, 2023.