Thank you for visiting the Ferderbar Art Page! Check back often for updates, photo galleries, and to see what's happening in the art room!
Our Ferderbar artists are currently working on awesome fall art, including:
- 4th grade radial symmetry designs and stacked pumpkins
- 3rd grade fall silhouette paintings
- 2nd grade pumpkins with black glue and watercolor
- 1st grade cut paper pumpkins and sunflowers
- kindergarten texture rubbings with leaves and texture plates
Enjoy this wonderful season with a nature walk! Look for soft leaves that have just fallen off the trees, take them home and make some beautiful art with them! Leaves can be printed, used for rubbings, or even glued in a collage. Have fun!