Into Reading® is a comprehensive, K-6, English Language Arts program with rich content and resources that support your instructional goals.
Some of the features include:
- Literacy instruction is grounded in research with science-backed instruction.
- Robust assessment data gives teachers the information they need to differentiate reading instruction and monitor student progress toward literacy goals.
- High-quality, high-interest texts, and culturally relevant text for whole-class shared reading.
- Online practice to reinforce foundational skills and build vocabulary.
I piloted Into Reading last year and am excited to adopt it! We will spend time each day doing read-aloud, foundational (phonics) skills, and writing. Into Reading is broken into nine themed modules, which are:
- Curious About Kindergarten
- There's Only One Me!
- My Community Heros
- Happy Healthy Me
- I Can Do It!
- Home of the Free and the Brave
- Zoom In!
- From Plant to Plate
- Animal Habitats