Health & Safety Plan
- Neshaminy Health & Safety Plan (updated August 24, 2021)
- Mask exemption request form (requests should be returned to your child's school)
- 2021-2022 Covid019 Dashboard (with archived link to 2020-2021 dashboard)
- Dr. McGee's emails / status reports
Instrumental Music Discovery Night
The Neshaminy Music Department recently held its Instrumental Music Discovery Night for families considering having their students study an instrument. A video of the program can be viewed here.
Setting up your student's Chromebook
Click here for a quick-start guide to setting up you student's new Chromebook
- In-school meals (breakfast and lunch) will be free of charge for all students during the 2021-2022 school year. Menus can be found on the Neshaminy Food Services Department webpage.
Student Accident Insurance
Neshaminy offers the opportunity for families of students to sign up for a low-cost group supplemental student accident insurance plan that can help pay for expenses not covered by their own medical insurance. For information and an application form, click here.