Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Andrea Piccinetti
- I am a Neshaminy Langhorne graduate
- Graduate of Holy Family University; with degrees in both Elementary Education and Library Science
- Master's Degree in Education with a concentration in Reading Specialist from Cabrini College
- 2nd Master's Degree with a concentration in Integrated Curriculum from Gratz College
- One of the founding members of StandUp Neshaminy
- Healthy Me Club developer and facilitator
- EarlyAct Club facilitator
- My husband and I enjoy spending time with our family. Especially with our grandchildren - Greyson, Emmett, twins - Wyatt and Penelope, and the youngest grandson, Jamie. There is also another set of twin boys due mid September!!!
- We have a cat named Tuesday (the day of the week he was rescued from a dumpster)
- I love to drink coffee, especially Fair Trade and Wawa!
- We enjoy going on road trips
- I'm a Panera Bread fan
- I love wildflowers!
- I enjoy reading and gardening
- My favorite color is purple
- My favorite places include sand, surf and sunshine
- I collect sea glass, which is hard to find!