2nd Grade Supply List
PLEASE BE SURE TO LABEL ALL OF YOUR CHILD'S SUPPLIES :)
3 dozen SHARPENED pencils
6 large glue sticks
4 oz. bottle of Elmer's Glue
1 sturdy folder for Homework (no prongs)
1 blue folder (no prongs)
1 green folder (no prongs)
1 red folder (no prongs)
1 yellow folder (no prongs)
1 box of 24 crayons
1 box of colored pencils
4 yellow highlighters
1 pencil sharpener with screw on lid
2 boxes of tissues
5 quart sized heavy duty Ziplock bags
1 gallon sized heavy duty Ziplock bag
1 container of Clorox Wipes
1 Book Cover (you may use a paper grocery bag or buy a JUMBO Book Sock)
1 old t-shirt for art class LABELED with child's name
2 sets of 4 Dry Erase Low Odor Fine Point Markers
1 eraser for white board
1 pair of headphones (please, no ear buds--check Five Below)
1 soft sided zipper pencil case
2 hard-sided, wide-ruled, marble composition books (2 different designs)
Chapter book for independent reading
1 water bottle with lid
1 Writer's Notebook
- The larger the size for your child's Writer's Notebook, the better!
- A count of 40 or more is most desirable.
- Your child may decorate or scrapbook the front cover with pictures that tell about them. You may use scrapbook materials, computer generated or hand-drawn pictures!
- Please be sure your child's Writer's Notebook is clearly labeled with his/her first and last name on the inside cover.
- Pages inside should remain blank as we will be attaching general topics on the pages as the school year progresses.