1ST GRADE SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST FOR 2023-2024
Supply List: (THESE ITEMS ARE REQUIRED)
- Plastic Pencil Box (it needs to fit in a desk, NO boxes with key locks please)
- 12 count #2 TICONDEROGA SHARPENED pencils * ( NO decorative pencils!! Yellow Ticonderoga Pencils ONLY!!)
- 24 pack of Crayola Crayons (Twistables preferred) (NO Twistables colored pencils!!)
- 8 BLACK EXPO Dry Erase Markers *
- 1 Whiteboard Eraser (a washcloth or sock works great!)
- 1 pair of scissors (Fiskars work the best)
- 4 JUMBO Elmer's Glue Sticks *
- 2 plastic coated 2-pocket folder (no prongs) ~ 1 red, 1 blue
- 1 pair of headphones, NO earbuds and NO wireless/bluetooth headphones (Dollar store/Five Below headphones DO NOT last, I suggest Amazon) ** Label w/name!
- 1 Art Smock in a gallon zip lock bag labeled with first and last name (Oversized t-shirts please, NO store-bought smocks)
- 2 boxes of tissues *
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes * (Clorox Wipes)
* Will need to be replenished throughout the year!
Wish List: These items are always needed in the classroom and can be donated at any time throughout the year!
- Hand Sanitizer and/or Disinfecting Wipes
- Box of Tissues
- 24 pack of Twistables crayons or 24 pack CRayola Crayons
- Quart, gallon-size, sandwich and/or snack Ziploc Bags
- Paper Towels
- Plastic Spoons, bowls, and plates
Thank you for your cooperation with the supplies. This helps the children start the year off right.
The First Grade Team