2018-19 Supply List
- School bag large enough to hold 9x12 folder, labeled with child’s name
- 1 supply box with lid, labeled with child’s name (PLEASE, no zipper pouches)
- 1 sturdy homework folder (2 pocket), labeled with child’s name
- 1 hard-back marble composition book, labeled with child’s name
- 2 sharpened yellow pencils
- 2 boxes of crayons (8 or 24 count only), labeled with child’s name
- 8 EXPO thin point dry erase markers (black only)
- Children’s scissors, labeled with child’s name
- 12 fat glue sticks
- 1 regular size bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- 1 container of hand wipes
- 1 box of 8 fat washable markers to be shared
- 1 set of over-the-ear headphones for use with Chromebooks (PLEASE no earbuds), labeled with child’s name
Sony headphones are highly recommended, cost about $15 but will last!
Your child will need to replenish some of these supplies later in the year. Dry erase markers and glue sticks tend to get used up quickly.
Try to take advantage of back-to-school sales!
B1 Classroom Wish List Items:
Sandwich-size and gallon-size ziploc bags
Playdoh (any color)
Last Modified on August 1, 2021