Mr. Michael Rodriguez, Principal
Fax: 215 809-6343
NEW VISITOR ENTRY PROCEDURE
Beginning Monday, February 29, 2016 Hoover Elementary School will implement new security measures for entry to the school building. A kiosk will be available in between the lobby doors, it will be very important for all visitors to bring their drivers licence or state I.D. card with them. The following directions will be posted beside the kiosk.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EASY LOBBY KIOSK
- Select language on kiosk screen
- If you are registering for the first time-place drivers license in scanner slot-photo facing up and away from you-keeping aligned to scanner
- If you are a returning visitor-enter your last name
- When name appears-check for correctness and press next thru each screen validating information as it appears
- Be sure to choose the reason you are at the school during entry
- Press register
- Press done-proceed to door-press intercom for entry
- If your plans are to remain in the school building it will be necessary to print a visitors badge in the main office
Cold Weather and Recess
Please have your child come to school with a warm jacket, a hat, and gloves or mittens.
Students will have outdoor recess unless the ambient or wind-chill temperature drops below 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
PSSA's Test Days
ELA April 11, 12, 13, 14
Math April 18, 19, 20
Science April 27, 28
Makeups April 15, 21, 22, 29 and May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6