What Can Parents Do?
- Encourage the press/media to generate public understanding of the importance of art education policies that lead to student learning in art.
- Encourage your school board to support better policies for art education programs that lead to student learning in art.
- Discuss/recommend improved art education policies with your child's school principal.
- Devote time at a PTA meeting to review how art education policies can enhance the quality of art education for all students.
- Develop support activities through the PTA.