Calling all Neshaminy Alumni Artists!
The Neshaminy Art Department would love your help with a new undertaking. We don’t want your money and are hoping for just a small amount of your time.
The Plan: To hang framed, poster-sized (16x20”) images of NHS art alums with examples of their Art/Art career. These would hang in the NHS halls near the Art rooms most of the time, but would also travel to hang at the District Art Show each year and possibly go to other district schools and administration buildings as needed.
The Purpose: We want to celebrate the successes of our Art Alums and build awareness about Art careers. We hope that this “Wall of Alumni Professional Artists” will demonstrate that Art can be a viable career, provide inspiration for student artists, and garner interest in taking art classes and pursuing Art at the college level. The art industry currently employs 4.9 million jobs across the country with earnings of more than $370 billion!
What we would love to get from you:
- A photograph of yourself (maybe of you in front of your workplace?)
- A photograph of your professional work
- Your job title and just a sentence or 2 description of what you do
- The year you graduated NHS
- If your name has changed since you graduated, how you would like your name to appear
- Optional: A short bio, only if that is something you would like to include A personal statement of inspiration or advice A photograph of your workplace
**Please send the above and/or any questions to email@example.com before December 1, 2019. Please know that the NSD art teachers take pride in you and hope that you will help us “show off” Neshaminy art careers and Artists!
Neshaminy High School
Neshaminy School District